Code of Conduct
At Easton Town Center, we encourage all visitors to have fun while also helping to keep our community safe and healthy. Our Center is open for business with our #1 priority being the safety and wellness of our employees, guests, vendors and partners. We are in full support of, and in compliance with, the recent state safety orders and have implemented new protocols to ensure we are followed including the state-wide curfew. We’ve taken extra precautions, implemented rigorous safety policies and created a safe environments for shopping, dining, and experiencing everything Easton has to offer. Our brands are also working around the clock to provide a safe experience for guest and have their own safety protocols regarding the number of guests welcome in their space at one time, restricted entries and access points, and other practices and protocols. All guests must abide by their rules, as well.
Face Covering and Social Distancing Policy
All customers, employees, vendors and partners must wear a face covering on property from the hours of 11am - 1pm Monday thru Saturday and 12-2pm on Sundays to protect the vulnerable population (this includes outdoor areas). Per the State of Ohio's mandate, face coverings are required in our Station Building, and all stores, restaurants, and entertainment venues. All guests, employees, vendors and partners must wear face coverings in common area spaces during these hours, while still adhering to 6-ft of physical distance. Face coverings are strongly recommended during all hours in all common areas, including parking garages and parking lots, on property. Exceptions will be made for those with religious reasons or medical conditions who are unable to wear a mask or face covering and those under the age of two. Review our full Safety Protocol Policy here.
Discourteous, disorderly and disruptive conduct are unacceptable on Easton property
Guests of Easton are our neighbors and friends who we’ve promised an unparalleled shopping and entertainment experience, in an environment that feels safe and secure.
This is the Easton Code of Conduct that helps us keep this promise. Thank you for your help in maintaining the pleasant and safe environment we all deserve at Easton.
The buildings, garages, streets and common areas at Easton are privately owned, which means we define the rules of conduct in these spaces. While here, Easton guests expect consideration and respect – and so do we. While we always encourage a good time, we do not allow the following on our grounds:
- Disrespectful or discourteous behavior that is ill-mannered, rude or inconveniencing to Easton guests
- Offensive behavior that interrupts normal business activity or disturbs other guests
- Fighting, pushing, shoving or other disorderly behavior
- Obscene language or actions, including swear words, racial slurs, inappropriate gestures
- Running, shouting, throwing objects, spitting
- Littering, defacing or damaging property - including graffiti
- Underage drinking or smoking – including cigarettes, e-cigarettes and vapor cigarettes – and all other illegal substances
- Failure to respond to reasonable requests or direction from our Easton staff
- Any illegal activity
Clothing and Attire
- Wearing of exposed undergarments, or dressing in a way that is likely to create a disturbance or cause open conflict with others
- Gang signs and symbols
- Attire with offensive messaging or images
- Clothing that obscures the face such as hooded sweatshirts or masks. This excludes PPE masks and face coverings for safety precautions mentioned above.
- Congregating in groups larger than 4 people
- Standing, walking or sitting in a manner that blocks walkways, stairs, doors or storefronts
- Loitering on foot or in a vehicle that blocks access and hinders guests’ enjoyment of our grounds. Loiterers include guests who refuse to move once they’re encouraged to take part in one of our dining, entertainment or retail experiences.
- Riding skateboards, skywalkers, hoverboards, or scooters; wearing rollerblades; operating drones
- Loud car stereos
- Children under the age of 16, unless accompanied and supervised by a parent or legal guardian over 21 (at all times)
- Engaging in any act defined by Federal, State or Local Law constituting a criminal offense
- Weapons of any kind
- Unauthorized photography or videography
- Scavenging, soliciting, including picketing, literature distribution or petitioning
- Pets, except for service animals (dogs and miniature horses); or, animals with guests patronizing pet stores on property or involved with Easton sponsored events.
- Overnight parking
- Those under 18 during school hours
PARENTAL ESCORT POLICY
We welcome all visitors to Easton. However, children under the age of 16 may not be on property unless accompanied and supervised by a parent or legal guardian over the age of 21 at all times. This policy was enacted Spring 2020.
VIOLATORS OF THESE CODES MAY BE SUBJECT TO EXPULSION, BANNING, ARREST AND/OR PROSECUTION FOR CRIMINAL TRESPASS. EASTON RESERVES THE RIGHT TO AMEND THESE POLICIES AT ANY TIME.
*Updated July 2020. All rules and regulations are subject to change.
View All Guest Information »