We are committed to your safety. Guests of Easton are our neighbors and friends who we've promised an unparalleled shopping and entertainment experience, in an environment that feels safe and secure. This is the Easton Code of Conduct that helps us keep this promise. Thank you for your help in maintaining the pleasant and safe environment we all deserve at Easton
The buildings, garages, streets and common areas at Easton are privately owned, which means we define the rules of conduct in these spaces. While here, Easton guests expect consideration and respect - and so do we. While we always encourage a good time we are not able to allow the following on our grounds:
• Offensive behavior that interrupts normal business activity or disturbs other guests
• Fighting, pushing, shoving or other disorderly behavior
• Underage drinking or smoking - including cigarettes, e-cigarettes and vapor cigarettes - and all other illegal substances
• Attire with offensive messaging or images
• Clothing worn to obscure the face, like hooded sweatshirts or masks
• Congregating in groups larger than 4 people
• Standing, walking or sitting in a manner that blocks walkways, stairs, doors or storefronts
• Riding skateboards, skywalkers, hoverboards, scooters or wearing rollerblades
• Loud car stereos
• Engaging in any act defined by Federal, State or Local Law constituting a criminal offense
• Weapons of any kind
• Unauthorized photography or videography
• Savaging, soliciting, including picketing, literature distribution or petitioning
• Pets, except for licensed service animals; or, animals with guests patronizing pet stores on property or involved with Easton-sponsored events.
• Overnight parking
• Those under 18 during school hours
Easton Parental Escort Policy
Children age 15 and younger may not remain in the public spaces of Easton after 6:00 PM, unless accompanied and supervised by a parent or legal guardian over the age of 21. Children who are not with a guardian, or who do not have proper identification, will be given the opportunity to leave the center or go to the Easton Community Room to await their ride. This includes those attending movies. Children leaving movie theaters after 6:00 PM must depart from the property or wait in our supervised Community Room until they can be picked up. As part of this policy, each guest should carry and ID that shows date of birth.
Download and view the complete Code of Conduct Policy.
Violators of these codes may be subject to expulsion, banning, arrest and/or prosecution for criminal trespass. Easton reserves the right to amend these policies at any time.
View All Guest Information »