PANDORA is a global jewelry brand founded on a pioneering spirit and the belief that jewelry should be personal, enduring and accessible to all.
At the heart of everything we do is a deep passion for our story, our jewelry and our future. Step into any PANDORA location, and the energy is palpable. For us, passion is more than a romantic notion. More than a sentiment expressed in a charm. Passion drives everything we do. It’s at the core of our company.
Are you a passionate team player with a can-do attitude? Then you are likely to fit right in. Pandora is now hiring an Assistant Manager.
The Assistant Manager serves customers by training staff, maintaining store displays, and supervising staff. Assistant Managers are responsible for helping Store Managers with the day-to-day procedures and operations.
- Exceptional customer service & leadership skills
- Strong verbal communication
- Ability to make decisions based on the store and company’s needs
- Understanding of store metrics and KPI’s
- Strong organizational skills, extremely detailed and accurate
- Flexibility to work any shift, including holidays and weekends
- Previous leadership experience
Email your resume to Cindy at email@example.com or apply in person at:
4015 The Strand E.
Columbus, OH 43219