Box Office Associate - Part-Time
Funny Bone Comedy Club and Restaurant
• Opening the Box Office
• Turning phones and computers on/off
• Answering phone calls
• Selling tickets over the phone or in person at the window
• Making new reservations or adjusting current reservations
• Answering general questions about the Comedy Club:
o Show Times; On Sale Dates; Comic Info; Seating Process; Food/Drink Menus; Ticket Prices.
• Assigning reservations to floor charts
• Checking in guests before/during and after shows
• Managing Box Office cash register
Required Work Experience/Skills/Education
• High School Diploma or GED
• Previous workplace experience answering phones.
• Basic Computer skills/knowledge
• Ability to multitask.
o Answering phones, taking down customer information and entering in new reservations.
• Maintaining a high level of customer service; over the phone and in-person
Employee Discount on food/drinks and select shows.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online using the link below or stop by during business hours.
Apply Online »