Join our team! We are currently interviewing full and part-time line cooks for Mitchell's Ocean Club at Easton. Apply online or stop in between 2 - 4 PM to speak with our chef team (if the door is locked, please call (614) 416-2582).
It is the responsibility of the cook to prepare a variety of hot and cold food items such as salad mix, sauces, side dishes, and appetizers. Portions, washes, peels, slices, and mixes vegetables, fruits, pastas, and other ingredients from entrees appetizers, salads and garnishes. Carves and slices meets and cheese. Measure and mixes ingredients to make salad dressings, sauces, salads, and hot and cold food items following recipes.
1. Complies with all portion sizes, recipes, quality standards, department rules, policies and procedures.
2. Complies with standards of personal cleanliness and proper uniform at all times.
3. Complies with policies and procedures set in place to receive all food and supplies per order and store specifications.
4. Complies with management and other associates assisting with other duties, if needed.
5. Displays proper food safety techniques in handling and preparation. This includes proper personal hygiene, hand washing, gloves, knife skills, etc.
6. Maintains a sanitary work station.
7. Exhibits punctuality and dependability.
8. Knows emergency procedures for the restaurant.
Cameron Mitchell Restaurants offers a wide range of benefits* to all Associates including:
Group Health Insurance
Vision Discount Plan
Section 125 Plan
Associate Shift Meals
Gift Card Discounts
Fun Work Environment
*Some benefits will vary based on the number of hours worked and years with the company.
Apply Online »