Provide services to create guest experiences and journeys that engage memories. Sets bar, dining and service areas as designated by the Good Eats Group service standards and quantity requirements on the assigned station(s), in accordance with plate presentations, glass designation and standards while maintaining a neat and clean work environment in a safe, accident-free manner while maintaining a professional environment leveraging the Good Eats Group culture standard of excellence.
- Ensure operational excellence of all guest’s experiences within the restaurant, conveys food, beverage, dessert and catering offerings, guides the guests journey though listening and gaining an understanding of the guest expectations.
- Obtain knowledge of all food, beverage and dessert menu facts sheets.
- Delivers food, beverage, desserts and service ware as designated by the restaurant offering.
- Builds stock of necessary product for service in accordance with station(s) and Good Eats Group quality standards. Maintain proper pars of production levels according to estimates on the production sheets; maintain top quality freshness.
- Label and date all mixes, bottles, garnishes and food necessary in guest service standards. Maintain clean and orderly refrigerators and work areas.
- Make sure that all stations are properly cleaned at end of each shift.
- Rotate all mixes, bottles, garnishes and foods items necessary for guests.
- During peak business periods, coordinate and expedite to accelerate service.
- Listen actively and communicate clearly while interacting with guests and team members to promote beverages and food products. Maintain working rapport with all team members for efficient operation, beverages and food quality consistency to the guests. Participate in Pre-Shift meetings inclusive of all team member to convey all necessary shift information.
- Leverage strong communication channels with General Manager/Chef(s)/Managers/Service and Kitchen team members to foster a collaborative environment.
- Support assigned Special projects for continuous improvement and development throughout the bar and restaurant.
- Display proper safety procedures and cleanliness standards throughout restaurant.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
• Apply guidance from GM/Chef/Managers in managing shift operations to meet beverage, food quality and beverage production efficiencies
• Support beverage preparation, glass & plate presentation, sanitation and guest service during peak periods to oversee restaurant operations
• Report any equipment in need of repair or replacement and handle as necessary
• Perform other duties as requested, such as special events, catering, parties and team meeting meetings
• Participate in continuous development and professional growth
Frequency Key: Rare, Occasional, Frequent, Constant for lifting enter estimated lbs. at 10, 25, 50, 50+ Physical Activity Frequency
Walking, climbing stairs Frequent Crouching/Bending/Stooping Occasional Reaching Occasional
Near Vision Constant
Far Vision Frequent
Lifting/Carrying (# lbs.) Occasional– 50+lbs
Assimilate into the Good Eats Group culture through understanding, supporting and participating in all elements training and guidance. Demonstrate working knowledge of the service standards.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by Good Eats Group from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
OSHA laws require the use of the following Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when performing work duties that have the potential of risk to your health or safety:
- Safety Shoes (slip resistant)
- Use of gloves/mitts (latex, vinyl, plastic, fabric. metal), masks
- Back belts for heavy lifting
- Disinfectants - all day
- Grease cutter- daily or once/week
- Use of hair restraint/hat, gloves, apron, safety shoes and uniform protocol.
Team members will be trained in the proper use and care of assigned BASSET, SERV Safe and Food Service Sanitation Certification and PPE. It is your responsibility to report defective, damaged or lost equipment that does not fit properly to your General Manager/Chef/Manager.
Email Resume to email@example.com