At UGG, a division Deckers Brands, we exist to transform the lives of our customers and each other by sharing our passion and love for UGG. We’re driven by a clear mission: to bring the UGG brand to life through every interaction and evolve industry ideas by delivering experiences our customers desire. As a member of the Deckers Family, you represent our brands and deliver unique, personalized shopping experiences.
Our Sales Associates are critical to the success of our stores. As a Sales Associate, it’s your job to create the best possible customer experience. It’s your job to listen to each customer and offer recommendations and current product knowledge in response to their needs. You also know how to communicate the UGG brand’s sustainability initiatives and social and ethical commitments to our customers while sharing your love and passion for our products. As a Sales Associate, you operate as part of dynamic team and you cooperate to achieve business goals. This is a seasonal position, lasting for 2-5 months.
As an UGG Sales Associate, you create personalized shopping experiences for our customers that drive brand loyalty. You understand the importance our modeling our Service Training Program and you greet customers promptly and courteously as they enter the store. You ensure that all customer questions are addressed accurately and responded to before they leave. You provide exceptional service from start to finish, including effectively communicating our return policy. You maintain a positive, cheerful attitude with customers and team members and promote the store and brand image in all interactions including adhering to a dress code. You provide exceptional customer service to both our in-store customers and those who call on the phone.
In your role as a Sales Associate, you understand that your role extends beyond the sales floor. You know how to operate the cash register, handle money accurately, check inventory daily and ensure products are stocked and available for customers, and merchandize product in accordance with Visual Merchandising standards. You also maintain a clean and well-organized back-stock area and employee break area, which includes daily vacuuming, sweeping, and dusting. You practice safety-consciousness and respond to theft in accordance with our policies. As an UGG Sales Associate you understand that you are an integral part of a team; you report to work on time and notify your Store Manager in advance if you will be late or absent.
As a successful Sales Associate, you know how to:
• Ensure the highest level of customer service possible as outlined in our Service Training Program
• Prioritize brand and product knowledge training in customer interactions
• Communicate effectively with customers, team members, management, and corporate stakeholders
• Contribute to a team and cooperate to achieve goals
• Multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Respond to problem situations with professionalism
• Think critically to solve problems and approach challenges with agility
• Two (2) years of retail store experience preferred.
• High School Diploma
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to convey the UGG and Deckers Brands Vision and Mission to your team members and customers
• Highly motivated team player and self-starter
• Flexibility of schedule and hours to meet the needs of the business.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools and applications.
• Valid driver’s license.
As part of our UGG Family, you belong to more than a lifestyle company. From our corporate offices to our retail stores across the globe, we value giving people the freedom to pursue their passions, express their individuality, and are committed to helping them succeed. We’re proud to offer a wide range of benefits to best recognize the important role each person plays in the Deckers Brands mission. You’ll discover many benefits of working at Deckers Brands including competitive pay, discounts, perks, global contests, as well as opportunities for growth and development.
Apply Online »