At UGG, a division Deckers Brands, we exist to transform the lives of our customers and each other by sharing our passion and love for UGG. We’re driven by a clear mission: to bring the UGG brand to life through every interaction and evolve industry ideas by delivering experiences our customers desire. As a member of the Deckers Family, you represent our brands and deliver unique, personalized shopping experiences.
Our Sales Leads with Keys are critical to the success of our stores. As a Sales Lead with Keys, it’s your job to create the best possible customer experience. You stay current in your knowledge of all productions, promotions and marketing initiatives in order to engage with our customers and best respond to needs. You also know how to communicate the UGG brand’s sustainability initiatives and social and ethical commitments to our customers while sharing your love and passion for our products. As a Sales Lead with Keys, you operate as part of dynamic team and you cooperate to achieve business goals.
As an UGG Sales Lead with Keys, you create personalized shopping experiences for our customers that drive brand loyalty. You understand the importance our modeling our Service Training Program and you greet customers
promptly and courteously as they enter the store. You ensure that all customer questions are addressed accurately and responded to before they leave. You provide exceptional service from start to finish, including effectively communicating our return policy. You maintain and model a positive, cheerful attitude with customers and team members and promote the store and brand image in all interactions including adhering to a dress code. You make yourself personally available to all customers in order provide exceptional service to both our in-store customers and those who call on the phone.
As a Sales Lead with Keys, you understand that your role extends beyond the sales floor. You know how to operate the cash register, handle money accurately, check inventory daily and ensure products are stocked and available for customers and merchandize product in accordance with Visual Merchandising standards. You maintain a clean and well-organized back-stock area and employee break area, which includes daily vacuuming, sweeping, and dusting. You practice safety-consciousness and respond to theft in accordance with our policies. As an UGG Sales
Lead with Keys you understand that you are an integral part of a team and you promote a positive work
environment by recognizing outstanding performance from your team members and maintaining a respectful
As a successful Sales Lead with Keys, you know how to:
• Ensure the highest level of customer service possible, as outlined in our Service Training Program
• Prioritize brand and product knowledge training and share this knowledge in customer interactions
• Communicate effectively with customers, team members, management, and corporate stakeholders
• Empower team members through communication and recognition
• Contribute to a team and cooperate to achieve goals
• Multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Maintain knowledge of current trends and styles
• Respond to problem situations with professionalism
• Think critically to solve problems and approach challenges with agility
• Two (2) years of retail store experience preferred.
• High School Diploma
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to convey the UGG and Deckers Brands
Vision and Mission to your team members and customers
• Highly motivated team player and self-starter
• Excellent team building skills
• Ability to multi-task in a face-paced environment
• Flexibility of schedule and hours to meet the needs of the business
• Physical ability to stand for extended periods
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools and applications
• Valid driver’s license
As part of our UGG Family, you belong to more than a lifestyle company. From our corporate offices to our retail stores across the globe, we value giving people the freedom to pursue their passions, express their individuality, and are committed to helping them succeed. We’re proud to offer a wide range of benefits to best recognize the important role each person plays in the Deckers Brands mission. You’ll discover many benefits of working at Deckers Brands including competitive pay, discounts, perks, global contests, as well as opportunities for growth and development.
Apply Online »