Maintains and safe and secure environment for visitors, staff members, vendor partners and contractors by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Responsible for patrolling Easton Town Center by, foot, vehicle and other security equipment observing and reporting all activity throughout the center.
· Secures premises and personnel by patrolling buildings, access points, property, activities, garages and other areas assigned.
· Able to communicate information verbally and/or in written form.
· Able to follow instructions from fellow officers, supervisors and management, prioritizing and multi-tasking.
· Monitor, Respond, React to emergencies and call of services while on duty.
· Enforcement code of conduct, rules and regulations
· Completes security reports by recording observations, information, occurrences and surveillance activities, interviewing witnesses and individuals involved.
· Prevent loss and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures, trespassing individuals involved.
· Safely operate security equipment
· Safely operate security vehicles
· Traffic control, able to direct traffic and communicate to drivers where to go
· Must be able to work flexible hours as required by management
· Staff members may be required to perform other task not defined in job duties by the Supervisor or management.
· Be at least 21 years of age
· High School diploma or GED.
· Previous security, military, law enforcement experience or 2+ years of college coursework preferred but not required.
· Acceptable background/reference check.
· No felony convictions.
· Valid Driver’s License.
· Read, write and communicate in English at an acceptable level.
· Have the ability to effectively speak in public.
· Lift 30 lbs
· Good personal hygiene
To apply, please send resume to email@example.com