Easton is searching for Retail Brand Representatives to work for the innovative Shop/LAB store, located in the heart of Station Building at Easton Town Center. Shop/LAB is the recently created 'test lab' retail environment, built for digital or new-to-market retailers, who want to test their brand at Easton. The space is a fully-equipped, plug-and-play store environment, integrating the latest tech-enabled retail into a "brick-and-mortar" experience.
The Shop/LAB Brand Representative is someone who is truly engaged in retail and dedicated to providing excellent customer service by anticipating and responding to customer needs. This individual needs to be comfortable in a variety of situations; outgoing, warm and welcoming; and proactive and helpful. They need to be able to initiate conversations and connect with the customer by communicating in a genuine and articulate way. As well, to demonstrate relatable, confident and highly social behaviors on the sales floor that translate into closing the sale.
· Customer Experience - Interacts with customers to ensure they have an outstanding experience. Anticipate store needs, reads body language and picks up on cues to help customers. Keeps up-to-date on merchandise and uses suggestive selling skills to share this knowledge with customers. Delivers an in-store experience focused on the customer, ensuring a fast, easy and exciting shopping experience resulting in an increase in sales.
· Communication - Develops good working relationships with others. Keeps managers informed of customer merchandise and business flow issues. Communicates with others in a timely and appropriate manner. Respects and values diversity of others.
· Opening and Closing of Store - Responsible for the secure opening and closing of store—following specific guidelines that will be provided.
· Sales Floor – Cleans, organizes, and maintains store & store inventory.
· POS System – Responsible for understanding all functions of Shopify. Training and guidelines for this will be provided.
This key role is responsible for partnering with Easton’s Management Team, in addition to the Shop/LAB tenant. The person in this role will maintain our Easton Standards while also adapting to the standards of the current tenant.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is regularly required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Part-time position
· Previous retail experience is required.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a part-time position and hours of work and days will fluctuate based on need of the store and holiday seasons. Day, evening and weekend work are required as job duties demand.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.