About Banana Republic
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer’s spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what’s next.
About the role
As a Lead, you’re responsible for supporting our management team by performing functional tasks as assigned. You will act as a mentor and role model to Experts & Brand Associates to support service behaviors and the execution of tasks in specific areas of expertise. You will focus on leading process(es) and/or areas of the business, executing tasks and maintaining productivity to ensure goals are met. Through collaboration with your leadership team, you’ll teach and coach your team and drive behaviors to deliver a best-in-class experience to our customers.
What you'll do
· Consistently treat all customers and employees with respect and contribute to a positive work environment.
· Promote customer loyalty by educating customers about our loyalty programs.
· Serve as a role model to achieve priorities in store with the customer as the primary focus.
· Seek out and engage with customers to drive sales and service using suggestive selling.
· Enhance customer experience by using all omni channel offerings.
· Take action based upon direction from the Service Leader and collaborate effectively with employees.
· Support Service Leader duties during non-peak hours.
· Build and share expertise in an assigned specialized functional area.
· Support completion or work processes before or after the store closes as needed inclusive of opening and/or closing the store as needed.
· Be accountable to personal goals which contribute to overall store goals and results.
Who you are
· A current or previous retail employee with 6 or more months of experience.
· A good communicator with the ability to effectively interact with customers and your team to meet goals.
· A customer-focused service provider both on and off the sales floor to help deliver an exceptional experience for our customers.
· Able to demonstrate interest and initiative to develop skills and improve capabilities.
· Passionate about retail and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
· Determined to effectively lead and inspire others to learn and grow through coaching and mentoring.
· Agreeable to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holiday, evening, overnight and weekend shifts.
· Able to utilize retail technology.
· Able to maneuver around the sales floor, stockroom and office and can lift up to 30 pounds.
· Ability to travel as required
Benefits at Banana Republic
· Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
· One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
· Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
· Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
· Employee stock purchase plan.*
· Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
Learn More & Apply Online »