Starting Wage: $8.50-9.50/hr
We are looking for an efficient, courteous Cashier who possesses excellent customer service skills. The Cashier will scan the customer’s selections, ensure that prices and quantities are accurate, accept payments, issue receipts, answer inquiries, and provide helpful information to customers regarding products, promotions, or item location. You will also help ensure the sales floor is well stocked and clean.
• Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations
• Accurately perform cashier duties - handling cash, checks and credit card transactions with precision while following company policies and procedures
• Operating scanners, cash registers, and other electronics
• Process refunds and exchanges
• Answering the phone
• Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport
• Following all store procedures regarding coupons, gift cards, or promotions
• Maintaining the sales floor by restocking shelves, cleaning, updating pricing, and completing inventory management tasks as directed by store manager
• Supporting opening and closing store activities, when needed
• At least 18 years of age
• Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly
• Basic math and computer skills
• Helpful, courteous approach to customer service
• Ability to stand, walk, lift heavy items, and work with other team members
• Previous experience in a retail or customer service setting
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Conrads College Gifts provides Ohio State students, alumni, and fans with a complete selection of OSU merchandise from unique collector items to classic apparel and everything in between. Conrads is a one-stop shop for all Ohio sports fans, from college teams to professional sports. Exceptional customer service, selection, and quality set family-owned Conrads apart from national retailers.
Conrads College Gifts is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic.