American Girl Columbus is seeking a passionate individual who will inspire wonder in the next generation in a friendly and fast-paced environment.
THIS POSITION WILL:
· To assist Restaurant Management with daily operations of the restaurant.
· Effectively lead team to prepare, cook, serve and evaluate menu items to ensure guest satisfaction.
· Demonstrate strong leadership, coaching and knowledge of safety and sanitation standards.
· Support Restaurant Management team with staffing, purchasing, inventories and food and beverage service standards to meet revenue and profitability plans.
· Other duties as assigned.
· A minimum of 1-year casual dining or related restaurant experience required. Experience in a high volume and fast paced environment with both front and back of house operations exposure strongly preferred.
· Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, restaurant reservation systems, POS systems, inventory systems and basic office equipment.
· Current State Sanitation, ServSafe, Safe Alcohol Consumption certifications are preferred.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
If you would like to shape a brighter tomorrow with American Girl and meet the requirements outlined in the posting, please apply on-line. Search for Jobs/Requisition 190935.
Apply Online »