In-mall Retail Management - minimum two years experience.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
• Submits weekly reports to the Home Office team.
• Resolves customer issues or complaints according to company policies and within the best interest of the customer, store, and company.
• Maintaining inventory by properly receiving store merchandise.
• Maintains store banking, monitors usage of supplies, and keeps a clean and organized selling floor and back room.
• Office duties and other administrative duties as assigned.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Exceptional communication skills with Store Manager, Sales Associates, and Home Office team daily.
• Familiar with Facebook and Email for daily communication.
• Maintains staffing results by coaching, observing, training and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
• Merchandising the store displays to accommodate SHOPS BY TODD, INC.
• Monitors store metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) by tracking daily, weekly, monthly and yearly goals.
• Helps customers by providing information, answering questions, obtaining merchandise requested, completing payment transactions, and preparing merchandise phone orders for delivery.
Submit resumes to the following email accounts:
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org