Reporting to the Store Manager and Assistant Manager, the Sales Lead is responsible for leading the store business for 10+ employees with a focus on COACHING while meeting Shops By Todd, Inc. expectations for selling and service, sales floor leadership, store operations, visual merchandising, and promoting a team environment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
• Lead store employees through sales leadership, training, coaching and setting a personal example to continuously drive and improve business performance
• Spends a minimum of 10 hours a week coaching and training employees
• Welcomes customers by greeting them and offering assistance.
• Directs customers by using Shops By Todd, Inc. Departments way of selling and suggesting additional items.
• Helps customers make selections by building customer confidence and offering suggestions/opinions.
• Consistently maintaining personal Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) metric as well as store daily goals.
• Execute action plans for financial success
• Execute merchandising strategies through partnership with management team
• Participate in onboarding and development of sales associates
• Inspires trust by maintaining a respectful work environment, modeling ethical behavior, fostering open communication and maintaining confidential information
• Manage change through communication and positive support for all company initiatives
• Perform all other related projects and/or duties assigned by management team
• Store lead when assistant and store manager are not present by delegating and directing sale associates according to store policies.
• Responsible for store opening and/or closing procedures; including but not limited to setting the store for next business day, opening and closing registers and handling nightly deposits.
Position Skills and Qualities:
• Minimum 2 years leadership experience
• Excellent customer service and selling skills
• Team oriented with strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to solve problems and manage conflict
• Detail oriented, conscientious, thorough and reliable
• Strong working knowledge of POS systems, Word and Excel preferred
• Available to work a minimum of three shifts a week, including one weekend shift with flexibility to work nights, weekends and holidays
• Available to work during peak business periods of the days/nights/weekends leading up to Mother’s Day, after Thanksgiving and up to New Year’s, as well as key sales events such as Special Store Events, Vera Bradley Launches, Pandora Bracelet Events, Ring Promotions, etc.
• 10-15 hours MINIMUM per week
To apply: Send resumes to email@example.com or pick up an application in-store.
Easton Town Center
Occasionally Yours (near American Girl Store)
4064 The Strand East
Columbus, OH 43219