Responsibilities include selling therapeutic massage services and memberships to our wellness program, booking appointments, maintaining our clean, inviting studio atmosphere and answering the phone professionally and politely to ensure a flawless guest experience.
In return, we will provide:
· The opportunity to be part of a team that is focused on the wellness of others in order to provide the best therapeutic massage in Columbus.
· A warm, professional atmosphere.
· Training and proven processes to support your success.
· Variety in your work that is both challenging and rewarding.
· Potential for career advancement.
· Ability to earn sales bonuses.
· Free monthly massages.
· Longevity rewards for team members at their annual milestones.
· Paid vacations for full-time employees.
· At least one year of sales and customer service experience in a retail environment.
· Be a team-oriented thinker.
· Possess the ability to learn new computer software.
· Be able to maintain calm, professional demeanor in a busy environment.
· Possess excellent communication skills.
· Be adept at multi-tasking with good time-management skills.
· Be willing to work some evenings and weekends.
· Be willing to participate in networking events and trade shows as well as help cross-market with local businesses.
Elements is a smoke free work environment.
Come join our team in one of the fastest growing segments of the healthcare industry.
Send your resume to email@example.com or;
call (513) 325-3290.
Visit us at www.elementsmassage.com/easton