Love what you do, do what you love at PUREBEAUTY.
As the industry leader, we are currently seeking a professional and polished Front Desk Beauty Advisor with demonstrated sales experience, who truly believes that sharing their beauty knowledge to help customers get the look they want is rewarding, and are passionate about creating an exceptional guest experience.
If you are interested in working in an environment that offers an extremely competitive compensation structure, store & salon discounts, with access to ongoing beauty training and education programs, and the necessary sales and marketing tools to help realize your financial goals – then we would love to hear from you!
• Greet every guest, adhere to their personal preferences and anticipate their needs to ensure for an unsurpassed guest experience
• Receive incoming calls, schedule and coordinate appointments
• Confirm guest appointments, and make the appropriate service add-on recommendations to enhance their experience
• Offer a personalized experience by recommending & demonstrating the right product(s) to help our customers get the look they want
• Educate, inspire and delight every new guest to gain loyalty & encourage repeat business
• Effectively communicate and execute sales promotions to maximize sales; there is a minimum sales goal to achieve to sustain employment
• Record all sales transactions in the POS, and handle the monetary exchange accurately
• Actively participate in training sessions and workshops
• Assist with administrative duties, as required
• Consistently seek new trend and product knowledge to share with our customers, and share on social media
• Possess proven and natural consultative sales skills to provide information, advice and guidance to customers to help them get the look they want, while meeting your sales goals (ideally with experience in the beauty industry and minimum 1-year experience)
• Goal oriented & ambitious, with a passion for selling
• Energetic, positive and outgoing personality
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Trendsetter in fashion & beauty, with a commitment to success
• Flexible and available to work retail hours, including evenings and weekends
• Social media and retail merchandising experience considered an asset
• Competitive pay structure, rewarding strong and consistent performance
• Store & salon discounts
• Ongoing marketing and sales programs to help drive sales
• Opportunity to win cash and luxurious prizes by participating in company-wide contests
• Development and growth opportunities in a rapidly growing company in the thriving beauty industry
• Work with a dynamic team whose mission is to make every guest look and feel beautiful
LIFE ISN’T PERFECT, BUT YOUR JOB CAN BE – APPLY TODAY!
If this sounds like the place for you;
PUREBEAUTY is the largest national organization operating spas, salons and
beauty bars throughout North America with standalone locations and prestigious partnerships in Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Macy’s, Hudson’s Bay