In 1897 C.C. Filson began outfitting prospectors headed for the Gold Rush with tools and apparel strong enough for the toughest spots on earth. More than 100 years later, Filson remains committed to providing pioneers of all fields around the world with unfailing goods made from the highest quality materials available.
Filson recognizes that it takes a world-class team to make a world-class product.
As we build on the Filson legacy of American craftsmanship, we are looking for individuals who share our dedication to innovation, excellence, and superior customer service.
• Build and service book of clienteling.
• Provide a luxury experience to all store clientele.
• Develop and maintain strong knowledge of the Filson product.
• Perform duties related to opening and closing store.
• Maintain store merchandising standards per VM guidelines.
• Stocking and maintaining size runs on sales floor.
• Keeping store appearance to the Filson standard.
• Other duties will be assigned as needed.
• Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
• Previous experience in retail store front.
• Customer service skills.
• Merchandising/visual skills.
• Friendly and outgoing.
• Committed to superior service.
• Energetic and dependable.
• Motivated and results driven.
• Ability to work weekends, holidays and evenings.
• Team player.
• Basic math skills.
• Able to stand for 8 hours
• Able to lift and carry 30 pounds
• Able to reach overhead
• Able to pull clothing and luggage from shelves
• Able to bend, kneel, or stoop
Note: This job description is not meant to be all-inclusive. Employee may be required to perform other duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
Filson is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that every employee has the right to work in surroundings which are free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. It is our policy that all decisions involving any aspect of the employment relationship will be made without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability, veteran and military status, genetic information, political ideology or any other status or characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. Discrimina¬tion and/or harassment based on any of those factors are totally incon¬sistent with our philosophy of doing business and will not be tolerated.
With regard to applicants or employees with disabilities, the company offers what the law refers to as "reasonable accommodation" to enable a person to perform his or her job.
Applicants can apply by sending a copy of resume to email@example.com
Apply Online »