Supports the administrative aspects of the Operations department, by coordinating, supporting and implementing the various Facilities Operations programs at a busy, energetic town center and office environment.
Duties and Responsibilities -
• Prepares and distributes tenant compliance correspondence.
• Administers work order system by entering jobs, monitoring jobs and dispatching, as necessary.
• Prepare contracts and RFP’s, as needed.
• Maintains insurance certificate compliance.
• Completes manual and electronic filing of leases, contracts, tenant files, and miscellaneous supporting documentation.
• Answer telephone for Operations Department, as well as provide back up for front desk when needed.
• Assists with the coordination of center contracted outside vendors.
• Working knowledge of standard contracts and tenant leases, and tenant and contractor rules and regulations.
• College graduate or 5 years in an administrative position. Experience with property management in a busy environment preferred.
• Highly skilled in all Microsoft Office products, and Adobe. Emphasis on formatting documents, writing letters, creating tables and designing merge lists. Experience with Real Estate property management software is highly desired.
• Familiarity with other software, such as preventative maintenance software, and building automation systems is highly desired.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of staff, tenants, vendors, outside contractors, management, customers, and ownership.
• Superior customer service is a must.
• Must possess a valid drivers license.