Easton Town Center is seeking highly motivated and technically skilled individuals to apply for a full-time Facilities Maintenance Supervisor position in the Operations department. This position is for third shift, and includes a shift premium. Previous supervisory experience is required. Candidates must possess a valid driver's license, excellent customer service skills and working knowledge of plumbing, electricity, painting, drywall, and HVAC. The job requires some lifting in excess of 50 lbs., ability to climb ladders and working at heights in excess of 50 feet on lift equipment. Work is both indoors and outdoors.
• Has responsibility for performing maintenance and repair of the shopping center mechanical and electrical systems, plumbing, architectural features, wall and floor finishes and other component pertinent to the shopping center.
• Uses various documentation to effectively and efficiently complete assigned tasks (i.e. maintenance and repair procedures, project specifications, base building construction drawing and sketches, manufacturer’s data, manufacturer’s safety data sheets, preventative maintenance programs and work orders, etc.), as they relate to areas of responsibility.
• Executes and implements preventative maintenance and repair for all systems and equipment using developed skills and direction from the Assistant Facilities Manager or others.
• Prepares written or computer generated maintenance and repair records, logs, test reports, work orders, etc. to accurately document work performed.
• Trains, uses and maintains all furnishings, equipment and tools in safe working order. Reports to the Assistant Facilities Manager conditions that require further attention to ensure unsafe conditions are not created or perpetuated.
• Is responsible for participating in the orientation, training, and associate developmental programs for new and established personnel to ensure that all associate performance levels are in line with organizational quality standards.