The Licensed Sales Supervisor works closely with the Store Manager to learn all aspects of running a store. As a member of the Management Team, the Licensed Sales Supervisor provides outstanding customer service, achieves sales volume, adheres to Oakley's visual presentation standards and maximizes profits by controlling expenses and protecting company assets. Works with the Store Manager in providing guidance, direction and development to the store team in order to achieve all revenue, profit and customer service goals.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assists customers in the selection of frames and coordinates frames with optical measurements and prescriptions.
• Provides optical service to customers as required by State law and demonstrates a high degree of professionalism.
• Delivers excellent customer service and demonstrates a high degree of professionalism.
• Achieves high levels of sales performance and results.
• Assigns employees to specific duties and assists with work schedule assignments by following the payroll matrix.
• Maintains compliance with corporate communications by overseeing preparation of merchandise, displays and presentations.
• Assists the store team in maintaining the store's visual objectives and housekeeping standards by coordinating and straightening merchandise replenishment and assisting with floor and fixture changes.
• Exercises judgment and discretion alone, and in conjunction with Store Manager in the day-to-day operations of the store.
• Oversees compliance of all staff with established company policies, procedures and standards.
• Any other tasks as assigned by Store Manager.
• 2+ years of retail sales experience within a specialty environment
• 1+ year of retail management experience
• State licensure (if applicable)
• Availability to work a flexible schedule and the hours necessary to open and/or close the store, including nights, weekends and holidays
• Strong communication skills (verbal & written), including strong relationship building skills
• Ability to develop and train staff
• Ability to be on your feet most of the day or moving on the sales floor or stock room
• Ability to maneuver merchandise and lift up to 40lbs
• Physical activities include engaging in repetitive motions, bending, kneeling, twisting, stretching, squatting, pushing, pulling, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking, reaching and/or using a step stool on a frequent basis
• ABO Certification
• Knowledge of Oakley and its products
• Outgoing, enthusiastic and sports-minded individual
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact the Luxottica HR Solutions Group at 1-866-431-8484.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Columbus
Job Segment: Housekeeping, Manager, Merchandising, Fashion Retail, Corporate Communications, Healthcare, Management, Retail, Fashion, Marketing.
Easton Town Center
169 Easton Station, Columbus, OH 43219