Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. is the leading and only global company that offers an interactive make-your-own stuffed animal retail-entertainment experience. Founded in 1997, the company currently operates more than 400 Build-A-Bear Workshop® stores worldwide, including company-owned stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland and Denmark. We are proud to have been recognized as a FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® the last 8 years.
Ideal candidates for the part-time Associate position should have the following characteristics and qualifications:
• Retail experience preferred
• Cash handling experience
• Exceptional selling skills
• Ambitious and success oriented
• Models professional and personal integrity
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Organized and plans ahead; pays attention to detail
• Flexible and adaptable in a fast paced environment
• Demonstrated success of working as a member of a team
• Ability to meet sales and profitability goals
• Ability to accept feedback
• Maintain a professional appearance to meet company standards
• Engages guests in creating a fun and memorable experience
• Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent or in process of completing
• Availability that meets the needs of the business, including nights and weekends
• Competitive wages
• Paid holidays and birthday
• Merchandise discounts
• Flexible schedule that allows for work/life balance
• A fun, engaging environment
If you love kids and believe that providing a fun experience for guests results in a fun place to work, WE SHOULD TALK!
Apply in-store at the Easton Town Center or on-line.