Build A Bear Workshop is looking for a part-time Associate Manager to help drive the success of our workshop. They are responsible for assisting in the duties of directing and leading a team of dynamic individuals to achieve the company objectives in regards to guest experiences, associate experiences, and meeting sales and profitability goals. The Associate Workshop Manager must be an exceptional role model in delivering superior guest service and motivating the team to do the same.
• One + Years with a proven, successful track record in a customer centric business, preferably in specialty retail
or restaurant business.
• Minimum of high school diploma or GED equivalent. College degree a plus.
• Is ambitious and success oriented.
• Exceptional leadership and selling skills.
• Models personal and professional integrity.
• Excellent interpersonal communications skills, including verbal and written communication.
• Organized and planful; pays attention to details.
• Is flexible and adaptable in a fast paced work environment.
• Fosters a high energy environment and demonstrates an appreciation for children of all ages
Build-a-Bear Workshop is a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For, 8 years in a row - come see what all the hype is about!
Apply in-store at the Easton Town Center or on-line.