Easton Town Center is seeking highly motivated individuals to apply for Security Officer positions within the Security department. Individuals in this position continuously patrol the center, including walking the public spaces, driving security vehicles and bicycles on property roadways, patrolling staircases, hallways, escalators, and elevators while observing and reporting all activity throughout the center.
We are seeking individuals who are able to do the following:
• Monitor and calmly react to emergencies and activities throughout the center.
• Clearly and concisely communicate, via radio, incidents and activities to Security Dispatch. Using excellent customer service skills, must also be able to effectively communicate a variety of information to fellow officers, supervisors, management, tenants and the general public.
• Prepare accurate and thorough security reports that document information about the incidents that occur on company property to assist with the evaluation of safety and security of the property.
• Enforce property Code of Conduct with all patrons, customers, tenants, and employees, consistently using the utmost professional courtesy. Properly enforce and follow all policies and procedures.
• Perform jump starts, and assist with vehicle lock-outs and flat tires, as needed. Monitor parking enforcement by ticketing expired meters throughout the property. May also be required to perform traffic control duties during busy hours.
• Must be 21 years of age, with a valid driver license.
To apply, Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.