UpWest is hiring! We are now looking for qualified candidates to be a part of a pop-up retail space. UpWest was launched in November of 2019 (online only) at www.upwest.com. The Brand founded from research that consumers are increasingly more stressed out and are prioritizing comfort and wellness. Our goal is to shift in personal mindset from FOMO (fear of missing out) to JOMO (joy of missing out) while prioritizing sustainability and clothes designed for comfort.
• Responsibilities for UpWest Retail Associate *
• Provide a positive shopping experience for customers.
• Generate leads in-store and promote sales.
• Build relationships with customer base.
• Understand various roles (greeter, stylists / shopper support, cash wrap, etc.)
• Understand UpWest brand guidelines.
• Process purchases, exchanges, returns.
• Understand all POS and payment options (Shopify, etc.)
• Expand knowledge of products so that customer questions can be properly addressed.
• Assist Key Holder / Manager in managing inventory and other daily tasks as necessary.
• Prepare and display new merchandise.
• Promote brand loyalty programs and other incentives.
• Maintain a standard of cleanliness in the store by following set guidelines.
• Work with a team to create and maintain a pleasant environment for shoppers and staff.
• Ensure the store complies with outlined safety policies and procedures, as well as state and local health regulations as it pertains to COVID-19 or other. *
• Essential Qualifications
• Education: High School or Equivalent
• At least 2-3 years of relevant experience
• Meets defined availability criteria, including nights, weekends, and non-business hours
• Proficient in use of technology (iPad, registers)
• Meets physical requirements (able to lift 50+ pounds)
General Employment Notes
• All staff is directly employed by Civitas Marketing on behalf of UpWest.
• All hours worked will be paid direct deposit only on a bi-weekly schedule.
• Sales performance and recruiting bonuses available at the discretion of Civitas Marketing management team.
• All staff must pass a background check as condition of employment.
• All staff must complete online training and in-person training prior to being scheduled for the first shift.
• Continued education and training provided.
• Civitas Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Civitas Marketing does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class.
• Civitas Marketing only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
• Must be 18+ years old to apply.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Pay: $16.00 per hour
Those interested in applying may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.