UpWest is hiring! We are now looking for qualified candidates to be a part of a pop-up retail space. UpWest was launched in November of 2019 (online only) at www.upwest.com. The Brand founded from research that consumers are increasingly more stressed out and are prioritizing comfort and wellness. Our goal is to shift in personal mindset from FOMO (fear of missing out) to JOMO (joy of missing out) while prioritizing sustainability and clothes designed for comfort.
Responsibilities for UpWest Store Manager
• Bring customer service excellence to every aspect of the store, including store appearance, display of merchandise, product placement, floor sets, team leadership and selling procedures.
• Build relationships with customer base.
• Responsible for deposits and other cash management tasks as assigned.
• Coordinate daily staffing and staffing schedules.
• In-store training and onboarding of new sales staff.
• Coordinate with Civitas senior management to provide daily check-ins / updates
• Supervise and monitor Sales Associates and Key Holders
• Manage store dedicated events, if needed.
• Assist in facilitating continued education and other all-staff updated.
• Ensure strategic goals and sales targets of the store are met by maximizing sales and gross profit, reviewing sales performance, controlling expenses, and managing inventory.
• Monitor stock and inventory, and perform quality assurance of merchandise on a regular basis
• Ensure the store complies with outlined safety policies and procedures, as well as state and local health regulations as it pertains to COVID-19 or other.
• Education: High School or Equivalent
• Two to four years previous store management experience
• Meets defined availability criteria, including nights, weekends, and non-business hours
• Proven ability to increase sales and store profitability
• Proven ability to network, recruit, interview, train, develop and promote associates
• Ability to move medium to large items weighing up to 50 pounds
General Employment Notes
• All staff is directly employed by Civitas Marketing on behalf of UpWest.
• All hours worked will be paid direct deposit only on a bi-weekly schedule.
• Sales performance and recruiting bonuses available at the discretion of Civitas Marketing management team.
• All staff must pass a background check as condition of employment.
• All staff must complete online training and in-person training prior to being scheduled for the first shift.
• Continued education and training provided.
• Civitas Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Civitas Marketing does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class.
• Civitas Marketing only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
• Must be 18+ years old to apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Pay: $24.00 per hour
Those interested in applying may send their resume to email@example.com.