UpWest is hiring! We are now looking for qualified candidates to be a part of a pop-up retail space. UpWest was launched in November of 2019 (online only) at www.upwest.com. The Brand founded from research that consumers are increasingly more stressed out and are prioritizing comfort and wellness. Our goal is to shift in personal mindset from FOMO (fear of missing out) to JOMO (joy of missing out) while prioritizing sustainability and clothes designed for comfort.
Responsibilities for UpWest Key Holder
• Manage day-to-day operations of physical store location when manager is not present.
• Responsible for opening / closing of store and maintaining all brand guidelines and successful work environment (correct product placement, confirming inventory before / after each day, etc.)
• Act as sales lead and supervise Associates to ensure adherence to company policies and sales success.
• Assist with procurement of necessary items, including restocking needs.
• Provide regular assistance to customers and provide troubleshooting expertise, as needed.
• Answer phone calls and respond to store-related emails and other communications.
• Ensure physical store location is properly maintained.
• Take ownership of store sales goals and provide expertise and guidance to associates to ensure success.
• Build relationships with customer base.
• Collaborate with store manager to create and implement sales-driving tactics for the store.
• Ensure the store complies with outlined safety policies and procedures, as well as state and local health regulations as it pertains to COVID-19 or other.
• Education: High School or Equivalent
• At least 1 year of relevant experience
• Meets defined availability criteria, including nights, weekends, and non-business hours
• Proficient in use of technology (iPad, registers)
• Meets physical requirements (able to lift 50+ pounds)
• Preferred Qualifications (skills and abilities)
• Previous retail experience preferred
• Ability to effectively communicate with customers, peers, and supervisors
• Demonstrated sales accountability
• Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well with a team.
• Ability to multitask and handle multiple customers and/or processes at once.
General Employment Notes
• All staff is directly employed by Civitas Marketing on behalf of UpWest.
• All hours worked will be paid direct deposit only on a bi-weekly schedule.
• Sales performance and recruiting bonuses available at the discretion of Civitas Marketing management team.
• All staff must pass a background check as condition of employment.
• All staff must complete online training and in-person training prior to being scheduled for the first shift.
• Continued education and training provided.
• Civitas Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Civitas Marketing does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class.
• Civitas Marketing only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
• Must be 18+ years old to apply.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Pay: $19.00 per hour
Those interested in applying may send their resume to email@example.com.