The Client Associate is responsible for maintaining the in-store sales and service experience and promoting sales culture within the retail store to achieve or exceed sales, KPIs and profitability goals.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Instill an approachable and efficient sales and service focus on the floor to achieve sales goals and deliver exceptional service
– Connect with in-store clients and develop and retain a following of repeat clients to drive individual sales goals
– Maintain in-depth knowledge of apparel each season, including fit, fabric and intended use of the line
– Participate in-store events, marketing initiatives and CRM activity to drive and reward repeat business
– Adhere to client service standards and company policies and procedures
– Foster a friendly, open and inviting environment for all in-store guests
– Foster a work environment focused on teamwork and productivity
– Maintain store cleanliness and organization, including front of house and stock space
Apply online using the link above.
Easton gift cards are accepted at over 200 Easton retailers. Winners drawn monthly.