As the Assistant Store Manager, you will lead, develop and motivate a team of brand advocates, ensuring a consistent best-in-class customer experience that aligns with our brand purpose and values. You will partner with the Store Manager to maximize profitability by ensuring that customer engagement, merchandising, operations, and community connection are all consistent and in compliance with company standards.
At The North Face we dare to lead the world forward through Exploration. We were born to Explore. We were born to Disrupt. We were born to Lead. The North Face is the premier exploration company in the world. Founded in the counterculture of Berkeley, CA in 1966 we have a long and storied legacy of enabling exploration, loving and protecting wild places, and creating iconic and technically advanced product. We believe that exploration is a mindset – both on the mountain and off the mountain – and it infuses everything we do. As a community of explorers, we stay curious about new ideas, places and people. By joining The North Face, you will help provide the best gear for our athletes and the modern-day explorer. You will also have the opportunity, tools and environment to more deeply explore the world around you and make meaningful, lasting connections.
What You Bring
• 3 or more years of store leadership experience in a fast-paced, highly engaging retail environment
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business; will require weekends, evenings, and holidays
• Effective communication skills, including both written and verbal
• Proven ability to meet and exceed sales results
• Proven ability to meet business goals by driving results through store team
• Excellent decision-making ability in a fast-paced environment
• Detail orientated and excellent organization skills
• Proficient computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, and software programs
• Proven ability in leading the delivery of a high level of customer service in a retail environment
• Experience leading and developing a team of 20 or more associates
• Experience in a specialty retail environment, outdoor apparel industry or experience with outdoor equipment sales
• Associate Degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
To apply, visit thenorthface.com, scroll down to careers and type in Easton Town Center in the Keyword box. Position will pop up to apply.