Full-time & Part-time.
It is the responsibility of a sales associate, to sell and effectively serve quality products in a professional and hospitable manner to our guests. This requires thorough product knowledge (food, wine, and liquor), competence in service procedures and commitment to guest satisfaction.
1. Adhere to standards of personal cleanliness, professional appearance and proper uniform. Displays attentive posture and confident friendly disposition at all times.
2. Exemplifies hospitality standards. Practices “name magic”. Answers guests, questions about the restaurant. Handles requests and complaints with guest satisfaction as the priority.
3. Cooperates with management and co-workers to assists others with duties, if needed. Communicates suggestions for improvement in a positive fashion.
4. Exhibits punctuality and dependability.
5. Strictly adheres to laws governing the sale of alcoholic beverages.
6. Knows emergency procedures to the restaurant.
HOW TO APPLY
Feel free to drop by the restaurant or use the link above to apply online!