The role of the Store Manager is to lead the operational execution of the store to ensure exceptional customer experiences and drive profitable top-line sales growth. Store Managers drive personal sales and SPAH performance by demonstrating and coaching to the La Senza selling behaviors to create a high performance selling culture within their team and achieve the store’s sales goals. They live our values and represent the brand in their behaviors.
Role and Responsibilities
• Create a store environment that is focused on consistently delivering exceptional, positive, in‐store customer experiences and demonstrate company selling behaviors
• Assign Customer Sales Lead (CSL) segments, ensure execution and lead the sales leadership team to ensure associates are coached and developed to the Company selling behaviors
• Manage and resolve customer relations issues
• Own execution of recruiting, hiring, and onboarding process to ensure the store is fully staffed to Company guidelines.
• Own talent management lifecycle of direct reports, including assessment, training, retention, career development, succession planning and recognition
• Lead and delegate, as appropriate, the execution of all company initiatives
• Plan and facilitate leadership meetings and ensure consistent communication to all positions
• Promote and create a positive work environment, and effectively resolve associate relations issues
• Own the physical inventory process and the development and implementation of store strategy to reduce shrink
• Ensure standard operating procedures are followed, including damages, transfers and other compliance related items
• Ensure compelling visual merchandising strategies and presentation standards are achieved and maintained, including identifying and executing sell down strategies
• Analyze the business and create/communicate (SMART) action plans that optimize results and ensure effective execution of all operational activities
• Create weekly schedules, manage store payroll budget and other controllable expenses
• Ensure replenishment processes are efficient and the sales floor is full and abundant with all styles, colors, and sizes represented in conjunction with executing the brand guide
• Manage, reinforce and is accountable to all activities related to providing a safe working environment
• Ensure that housekeeping and maintenance of store is executed properly
• Lead with professionalism and behaviors guided by the Company values
• Ability to foster an environment of exceptional customer service and optimize the Company selling model
• Ability to effectively delegate, follow up and communicate with all levels of the organization
• Ability to assess talent, coach, develop and manage performance
• Business acumen with strong strategic and analytical skills
• Previous management or supervisory experience
• Schedule flexibility to include evenings and weekends
• Ability to manage complex and competing priorities through time management and organizational skills
• A professional demeanor that reinforces brand and company standards
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the US.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit in person at store.