Key Holders assist the management team in leading the store’s selling effort and operational execution, ensure exceptional customer experiences and drive profitable top‐line sales. Key Holders drive personal sales by demonstrating and coaching La Senza selling behaviors to create a High Performance Selling Culture with the team and achieve store sales goals. They are held accountable to personal performance goals. They live our values and represent the brand in their behaviors.
Role and Responsibilities
• In addition to sales associate responsibilities, drive profitable sales growth through segment ownership
• Support management team in creating an environment that is focused on consistently delivering exceptional, positive customer experiences and demonstrate company selling behaviors
• Support the management team in retention by creating and promoting a safe, positive work environment, effectively assisting in resolving associate relations issues using the La Senza coaching model and assist in executing all company initiatives
• Focused on building new and lasting customer connections, delivering highly satisfying customer experiences by providing expert product knowledge and cultivating relationships with customers. Consistently lead the La Senza selling model with confidence, passion and expertise.
• Promote and display teamwork across all zones to ensure the customer’s journey is seamless
• Assist Management team in creating/communicating action plans to optimize results, execute operational activities and control payroll budget and expenses
• Responsible for opening/closing procedures such as processing end of day paperwork, cash management and daily sales reconciliation
• Follow standard operating procedures, including damages, transfers and other compliance-¬‐related items, such as supporting the physical inventory process and other store strategies to reduce shrink
• Ensure compelling visual merchandising and presentation standards are executed and maintained, including identifying and executing sell down strategies
• Ensure replenishment processes are efficient and the sales floor is full and abundant with all styles, colors, and sizes represented in conjunction with executing to the brand guide
• Lead with professionalism and behaviors guided by the company values
• Ability to foster an environment of exceptional customer service and optimize the La Senza selling model
• Ability to effectively delegate, follow up and communicate with all levels of the organization
• Ability to coach, develop and partner with management team on performance management
• Business acumen with strong strategic and analytical skills
• Previous management or supervisory experience
• Schedule flexibility to include evenings, weekends and holidays
• Ability to manage complex and competing priorities through time management and organizational skills
• Professional demeanor that reinforces brand and company standards
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the US.
Submit resumes to email@example.com, or submit in person at store.