The Assistant Store Manager helps to drive sales in partnership with the Store Manager through the development of a high performing store selling team. In addition to driving sales, you will help to ensure our customers receive the legendary service and experience needed to outfit their life’s adventures.
We have an amazing leadership team at our Easton location and would love for you to be a part of it!
• Helping to drive store sales and KPIs
• Assisting the Store Manager with developing a high performing team that loves to sell and is committed to providing legendary customer service
• Reaching individual sales goals and helping to teach and inspire your team to achieve theirs
• Demonstrating the best clienteling practices to your team with every customer interaction
• Consistently representing our brand each day through behaviors that align with the Eddie Bauer Creed and Guarantee
• 1-2 years store management experience; specialty retail experience highly preferred
• Strong selling background with a proven track record of achieving top results in individual sales performance
• An eye for talent with the ability to help recruit, train, develop, and retain your team
• Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 lbs, and frequently lift and/or move up to 25 lbs
• Flexibility to work weekends, evenings, and holidays when needed
• High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree preferred
Job ID 2021-25804