Part-Time Weekend hours
Come work for the Easton, recently named the #1 Retail Experience in America.
As an Ambassador you are the primary point person for engaging and interacting with the visitors who are seeking information, assistance and directions to shopping & dining venues while at Easton Town Center. Ambassadors are personnel that engage the visitors entering the center to include helping them find their destination and address concerns they may have. You will work closely with the Easton Security Team to ensure all visitors adhere to the code of conduct and parental escort policy.
CORE FUNCTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Calibrate with all Easton staff members to facilitate a safe, clean shopping environment.
• Greet and interact with all visitors and provide Customer service.
• Have a well-rounded understanding/knowledge of the Easton Town Center property.
• Provide feedback and suggestion opportunities to Easton management staff.
• Provide resolutions for all visitors concerns that may arise.
• Build relationships with tenants and Easton staff members, with the mind set of always being able to assist the visitors.
• Respond to visitors’ complaints, concerns, suggestions and answer any questions they may have.
• Enforce the Code of Conduct. These rules include behavior, clothing/attire, disruption and acts that are prohibited.
• Enforce the Parental Escort Policy. This includes but not limited to engaging the juvenile guest if gathered up in groups of 4 or more, verifying proper identification proving age appropriate and supervising the community room if there is a need.
• See something say something by communicating with Easton Security and Columbus Police Department via verbal and radio communications.
• Building and maintaining a unified relationship with Easton Security and Columbus Police Department officers on duty
We are looking for dependable, patient, friendly individuals who provide a high standard of customer service.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with youth and have the ability to make connections with the public.
Steiner + Associates is the real estate developer and property manager of Easton Town Center. Steiner provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.