Assistant Manager – Full-time
Ideal candidates for the FULL TIME ASSISTANT MANAGER position should have the following characteristics and qualifications:
• 2 plus years of retail supervisory experience with a proven, successful track record in a guest centric business, preferably in specialty retail
• Exceptional leadership
• Sales focused while engaging guests in creating a fun, memorable experience
• Passionate, ambitious and success oriented
• Models personal and professional integrity
• Accountable for results; takes pride and ownership of store operations
• Attention to detail; planful and organized while being flexible and adaptable in our fast-paced environment
• Balances the appropriate levels of warmth and dominance in his/her management style
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Attracts and recruits solid candidates for all positions
• Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent; college degree is a plus.
• Open availability (including nights and weekends) to meet the needs of the business and maintain 36-40-hour five-day work week
• Demonstrates an appreciation for children of all ages
Associate – Part-time
• 18+, available nights/weekends
• Ability to provide a personalized and memorable experience for guests of all ages
• Contribution to total store results by recommending items to maximize sales and enhance the guest’s experience
• Invite potential guests to come in and learn about our store and engage guests in open ended questions to assess reason for guests visit.
• Support company party commitments by delivering a great party experience
Easton gift cards are accepted at over 200 Easton retailers. Winners drawn monthly.