Build-A-Bear Workshop, the only global company that offers an interactive make-your-own stuffed animal retail-entertainment experience, has an immediate opening for a Full Time Assistant Manager. Founded in 1997, the company currently operates more than 400 Build-A-Bear Workshop® stores worldwide, including company-owned stores in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland and Denmark.
Ideal candidates for the FULL TIME ASSISTANT MANAGER position should have the following characteristics and qualifications:
• 2 plus years of retail supervisory experience with a proven, successful track record in a guest centric business, preferably in specialty retail
• Exceptional leadership
• Sales focused while engaging guests in creating a fun, memorable experience
• Passionate, ambitious and success oriented
• Models personal and professional integrity
• Accountable for results; takes pride and ownership of store operations
• Attention to detail; planful and organized while being flexible and adaptable in our fast-paced environment
• Balances the appropriate levels of warmth and dominance in his/her management style
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Attracts and recruits solid candidates for all positions
• Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent; college degree is a plus.
• Open availability (including nights and weekends) to meet the needs of the business and maintain 36-40-hour five-day work week
• Demonstrates an appreciation for children of all ages
• Competitive Salary
• Insurance (health, dental, vision, disability and life)
• Paid vacations
• Paid holidays
• Paid Birthday
• Bonus incentives
• Merchandise discounts
• Rotating schedule that allows for work/life balance
• A fun, engaging environment
If you love kids and believe that providing a fun experience for Guests results in a fun place to work, then apply online today!
Apply online at buildabear.com/brand-about-careers.html or send resume directly to email@example.com.
Easton gift cards are accepted at over 200 Easton retailers. Winners drawn monthly.