Create and maintain a guest-driven hotel that exceeds guest expectations at the Front Desk, Housekeeping and Food and Beverage Operations. Provide an atmosphere that inspires the hotel team members to do their best. Oversee the quality process to ensure guest satisfaction through consistent delivery of both quality product and service in accordance with the hotel’s profitability goals while fulfilling the value requirements of the guest. This should be accomplished through the daily execution of the Olshan Properties, Inc. Mission Statement.
• Protect the financial assets of the hotel by ensuring Internal Audit standards are in place
• Lead sales effort of Food and Beverage outlets, promote marketing plans to achieve budgeted covers and average check tracking performance and modify as necessary
• Establish credit control with guests, monitor high balances and cash handling procedures
• Lead training of team members of PMS system, Menu, steps of service, brand requirements etc. Build confidence by role playing and being present to support their learning.
• Focus on training service standards and testing execution
• Work with Operation managers on each team members progress and together develop a plan to continue improve confidence and delivering outstanding service
• Build a positive high energy culture that promotes excellence, team work, and open communication through bulletin boards, break room, department meetings, daily line-up, all team meetings, Olshan Outreach, birthdays and anniversaries etc.
• Seek team member feedback to improve hotel and team member performance through annual team member survey, and daily interactions.
• Recognize outstanding performers
• Strive to reduce turnover, evaluate why it’s happening and find ways to positively impact
• Actively participate in the day to day operation of hotel include checking guests in/out and supporting food and beverage service where needed
• Deliver on the Brand’s loyalty program and all other Brand initiatives / trainings
• Perform above the Brand Guest Satisfaction Scores(GSS) by monitoring guest feedback on Guest Satisfaction Surveys, Trip Advisor etc. track trends that surface. Utilize findings to put actions in place to eliminate future guest issues, recognize outstanding feedback, personally connect with guests complaints to come to a positive resolution
• Make sure excellent customer service is provided throughout all steps of reservation, check-in/out process and steps of service in food & beverage areas.
• Build a culture where Elite members are recognized, find ways to surprise and delight our guests.
• Ensure team is knowledgeable of the hotel, its amenities, Easton Town Center and area businesses
• Execute banquet event orders
• Be visible in the hotel during peak times connecting and building rapport with guests
• Step into operation roles at any Easton Hotel when necessary, lead by example
• Make sure property condition, cleanliness, and quality of product and service throughout the hotel meet expectations
• Ensure Brand Quality Inspections achieve outstanding results
• Ensure safety is a priority; team members are trained in life safety, emergency procedures, tips training, equipment is maintained etc.
HOW TO APPLY
Stop by in person:
4176 Brighton Rose Way
Columbus, OH 43219
Email resume to: