Create and maintain a guest-driven hotel focusing on the Aloft while supporting the other Easton Hotels when needed. Provide an atmosphere that inspires the hotel team members to do their best. Oversee the quality process to ensure guest satisfaction through consistent delivery of both quality product and service in accordance with the hotel’s profitability goals while fulfilling the value requirements of the guest. This should be accomplished through the daily execution of the Olshan Properties, Inc. Mission Statement.
• Ensure Financial Success of the Hotel
• Build an annual budget and marketing plan
• Achieve budgeted Gross Operating Profit by critically reviewing hotels financial performance; revenues, labor, F&B costs and other expenses. Be able to explain variances and make adjustments to operation to maximize profits striving for company flow through goals
• Reforecast revenues on a monthly basis within 3% accuracy
• Actively lead revenue meetings, manage daily revenue strategies to achieve RevPAR Index goals
• Lead sales effort to achieve hotels budgeted revenues, motivate sales team, participate in closing business, build relationships with clients, ensure pro-active selling is taking place, monitor booking goals and bonus payouts
• Protect the financial assets of the hotel by ensuring Internal Audit standards are in place
• Ensure on-line presence is current
• Interview, hire, supervise and counsel department managers in the efficient operation of their respective area(s)
• Regularly meet with your management team, and develop improvement plans for operation and execute
• Deliver timely performance reviews of the management team
• Build a positive high energy culture that promotes excellence, team work, and open communication through bulletin boards, break room, department meetings, daily line-up, all team meetings, Olshan Outreach, birthdays and anniversaries etc.
• Seek team member feedback to improve hotel and team member performance through annual team member survey, one on ones and daily interactions
• Recognize outstanding performers
• Strive to reduce turnover, evaluate why it’s happening and find ways to positively impact
• Perform above the Brand Guest Satisfaction Scores(GSS) by monitoring guest feedback on Guest Satisfaction Surveys, Trip Advisor etc. track trends that surface. Utilize findings to put actions in place to eliminate future guest issues, recognize outstanding feedback, personally connect with guests complaints to come to a positive resolution
• Build a culture where Elite members are recognized, find ways to surprise and delight our guests.
• Be visible in the hotel during peak times connecting and building rapport with guests
• Be able to step into operations roles when necessary
• Focus on training service standards and testing execution
• Physically tour and visually inspect the property on a daily basis including weekly room inspections. Monitor property condition, cleanliness, and quality of product and service throughout the hotel
• Ensure Brand Quality Inspections achieve outstanding results
• Ensure safety is a priority; team members are trained in life safety, emergency procedures, tips training, equipment is maintained etc.
• Develop and execute annual capital plans
• Execute Preventative Maintenance program for guest rooms and equipment. Regularly inspect to confirm work is completed
HOW TO APPLY
Stop by in person:
4176 Brighton Rose Way
Columbus, OH 43219
Email resume to: