Nov 21 - Dec 19
3 - 7 pm
Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays | November 20 – December 19
The horse knows the way to carry the sleigh! Experience the magic of the season from a horse-drawn carriage throughout Easton’s North District and Fenlon Square. Rides are $10 per person, cash only. Children under 15 ride free with a paying adult. Carriages pick up and drop off outside of Zara on Gramercy Street.
Friday – Saturday: 5:00 – 9:00PM
Sunday: 3:00 – 7:00PM
We’re taking extra precautions to keep you safe this year. Please review the following protocols and processes to see how we’re preventing the spread of COVID-19.
– There will not be a physical line to stand in. Upon arrival, please check in with an attendant at the carriage stand where you will then be entered into a virtual line. Guests will be contacted when to head back to the carriage stand for their ride. If you do not return in a timely manner, you may forfeit your place in line. Sorry, no tickets may be purchased in advance.
– Please respect the social distancing marks while awaiting your ride.
– Riders will be placed on the first carriage available upon their turn.
– Carriages will accommodate four riders comfortably.
– Riders are required to wear a mask while riding.
– No blankets will be provided. You are welcome to bring your own!
– Cash will be disinfected with UV light at the carriage stand upon receipt. Cash used for change will be disinfected ahead of time.
– To keep guests and horses safe, there will be no petting of the animals this year.
– Carriages will be disinfected between rides with a liquid solution and/or UV light disinfection based on the surface.
– Carriage ride attendants and drivers are required to wear masks.
For the safety of our guests and the horses, rides may be canceled due to weather conditions. If we are experiencing high winds, rain, freezing, or icy conditions, please call Guest Services at (614) 337-2200 to make sure rides are operational before you head out for the night.
Please note that the rides are scheduled to end at 9PM. Due to high demand, the line may be closed prior to these times to ensure the horses are not being overworked for the night. If you have questions, please contact Mary or Terry at the carriage stand.