The Wheels on the Trolley Go Round and Round
Whether it’s to enjoy a scenic, relaxing ride or to be transported in style from one destination to the next, the Easton Trolley is back in operation! Meet the man who can take you anywhere you want to go at Easton—Charles Krokey, our trolley conductor! We sat down with him to talk about his favorite places to go, what he loves most about his job and some little known, fun facts about everybody's favorite trolley.
EASTON: What is your favorite store and favorite restaurant at Easton?
CHARLES: There are so many great places at Easton! But if I had to choose my favorites, they would have to be Teavana and Five Guys Burgers and Fries.
EASTON: Why should someone hop on the trolley during their time at Easton?
CHARLES: To experience Easton in a different way, such as seeing new areas they may have not seen before.
EASTON: What do you enjoy most about driving the trolley?
CHARLES: Seeing the faces of the little children light up with joy as they see the trolley.
Easton Trolley Tidbits: Did you know...
- The Easton Trolley has been driving guests since 2001, after Easton’s North District opened.
- Up to 21 people can ride the trolley at one time.
- When not at Easton, the trolley can be found at various community events, such as the Columbus St. Patrick’s Day Parade, Race for the Cure, OSU Homecoming, The New Albany Classic, various 4th of July parades and more!
Whether it’s enjoying a relaxing ride to take in the scenery or to be transported in "Easton" fashion from one section of the center to the other, our trolley is free to all customers, and all tips help fund Easton’s Change for Charity program.
To learn more about our trolley, and other various modes of transportation available to Easton guests, visit our transportation page.
If you're interested in taking a ride on the trolley next time you're at Easton, here is some information about its hours of operation:
- Saturday: 1-8 p.m.
- Sunday: 12-6 p.m.
Pick-up & Drop-off Locations:
- North District: In front of Bon Vie
- South District: Across from Brio Tuscan Grille
- Easton Gateway: In front of Zoup
Have you taken a ride on our trolley before? What did you enjoy most? Let us know by leaving us a comment.
blog comments powered by