Find delicious ways to eat healthy at Easton
Who says eating healthy has to be boring? Not us! There are all kinds of ways to eat right at Easton.
In fact, no matter what your dining preferences are, you can find delicious options that won’t blow your diet here. Every dish on this list is under 600 calories!
Salads to salivate over
Whether they’re made with spinach, romaine, or something more exotic, these salads will tickle your taste buds, without packing on the pounds.
Restaurants with delicious salads
- Brio starts the list with two delicious salads; Salmon Griglia Insalata or Quinoa Salad with Asparagus and Grilled Chicken
- The Cheesecake Factory tempts your taste buds with 15 different salads ranging from a classic Greek salad to their Skinnylicious Caesar salad, and even a Seared Tuna Tataki Salad
- Cooper’s Hawk keeps things simple with three Life Balance salads; the House Salad, the BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad, and the Mediterranean Salad.
- KDB offers one great option—the Citrus Chicken Salad
- Panera is home to two powerhouse salads; the Power Mediterranean Chicken Salad and the Power Mediterranean Roasted Turkey Salad
Satisfy your craving for a burger the healthy way
Okay, the standard cheeseburger oozing with cheese and dripping with grease might be off limits. But we still have some delicious options!
- The Cheesecake Factory has your back too. Try the Skinnylicious Hamburger or the Skinnylicious Grilled Turkey Burger (and spend the calories you saved on cheesecake).
- Cooper’s Hawk offers two Life Balance burgers; the Zesty Giardiniera Burger and the classic Turkey Burger.
Make a healthy choice with seafood
It’s nutritious. Low in calories. And darn tasty to boot. Seafood is a great option when you’re watching what you eat—and we have tons of great choices!
Healthy seafood dishes at Easton
- Brio gives seafood a Tuscan twist with dishes like Shrimp Mediterranean, Grilled Salmon Fresca, Blackened Tilapia, and Grilled Mahi Mahi
- The Cheesecake Factory has Lemon-Garlic Shrimp and Skinnylicious Grilled Salmon
- The Cooper’s Hawk Life Balance menu has several tasty options; Sea Scallops, Grilled Atlantic Salmon, and Blackened Ahi Tuna
- KDB cooks up a delicious Miso Salmon
- Kona Grill has Seven Spice Ahi and Whitefish Ceviche
- PF Chang’s gives seafood an Asian twist with Oolong Chilean Sea Bass and Asian Grilled Salmon
Meat can be good for you, too
If your inner carnivore is demanding to be satisfied, come to Easton and find a healthy option. These chicken, steak, and pork dishes are all under the 600-calorie limit—but full of flavor!
Healthy meat dishes at Easton
- Brio proves you can have steak on a diet with its 5 oz. Filet Brio, and also offers a delicious Chicken Piccata
- The Cheesecake Factory cooks a multitude of options, including White Chicken Chili, Skinnylicious Chicken Enchiladas, Tuscan Chicken, Grilled Steak Medallions, Skinnylicious Chicken Soft Tacos, Skinnylicious Chicken Salad Sandwich, and Skinnylicious Turkey & Avocado Sandwich
- Cooper’s Hawk gives you the choice of Life Balance Herb-Roasted Chicken Giardiniera or Life Balance Grilled Tenderloin Medallions
- KDB offers Carnitas Enchiladas, a Turkey Wrap, or Chicken & Veggies
- Panera has options for every meal, including the Power Breakfast Egg White Bowl with Roasted Turkey, the Power Breakfast Egg Bowl with Steak, the Power Chicken Hummus Bowl, and Power Steak Lettuce Wraps
- PF Chang’s serves Ginger Chicken with Broccoli and Moo Goo Gai Pan
Even pasta can be healthy
It’s true! Pasta has a reputation for being heavy and calorie laden, but these choices are surprisingly light—and healthy.
Healthy pasta options at Easton
Brio has two delicious choices; Pasta Pesto and Fettuccini with Roasted Tomato Compote & Kalamata Olives
The Cheesecake Factory has Skinnylicious Chicken Pasta and Lemon-Garlic Shrimp
blog comments powered by