Dive into a bowl of macaroni and cheese
Is there anything better than a giant bowl of ooey, gooey, cheesy noodles? If you’re a macaroni and cheese lover, the answer is no.
Lucky for you, we are home to a ton of delicious varieties.
Here’s where to get your mac and cheese on
Get yourself a bowl of hearty pasta
There’s pasta and then there’s Pasta. When you’re craving a satisfying plate of the best, most comforting Pastas in town, we’ve got your back.
Check out these great pasta dishes
- Bon Vie Bistro—Dive into a dish of classic creamy, meaty Beef Stroganoff
- Brio Tuscan Grille—Choose a classic, like Lasagna Bolognese Al Forno, or go for something with a twist, like Sweet Potato & Chicken Risotto
- Cooper’s Hawk Winery—Satisfy your craving with Gnocchi Carbonara, Gnocchi Bolognese with Short Ribs, or Short Rib Risotto
- Rusty Bucket—Choose Gary’s 3-way and scoop a delicious combo of spaghetti, chili, and cheddar cheese topped with sour cream
Satisfy your inner carnivore with a meat dish
Sometimes, nothing but meat and potatoes will do. You can find all your favorites here, from meatloaf to stew and everything in between.
Try these meaty wonders
- Cooper’s Hawk Winery—Try the Red Wine Braised Short Ribs with Roasted Vegetables over Mary’s Potatoes and enjoy a twist on the classic beef stew
- Cheesecake Factory—Feel the comfort when you choose the Famous Factory Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes and Gravy or the Shepherd’s Pie
- Fado Irish Pub—Take a trip back to the old world with dishes like Guinness Beef Stew over Colcannon and Hearty Vegetables, Corned Beef and Cabbage with Red Potatoes, or Shepherd’s Pie
- Rusty Bucket—Stick with the classic Meatloaf with Mashers covered in BBQ Gravy
- Ted’s Montana Grill—Try something a bit different when you order the Bison Meatloaf with gravy, garlic mashed potatoes, and “Aunt Fannie’s” squash casserole
Warm up with some chili
On a cold, gloomy day, nothing tastes better than a hot bowl of chili. We’ve got several options for all you chili lovers!
Where to find chili
- FlipSide—Taste this Braised Beef and Aged Cheddar chili and you’ll be sold!
- Panera Bread—Try a slightly healthier version of an old favorite with Panera’s Turkey Chili
- Rusty Bucket—Pull out all the stops with their Texas Sirloin chili—it’s loaded with toppings and super delicious!
Help yourself to a juicy burger
Whether you’re a vegetarian or a committed carnivore, you’ve got to admit that nothing tastes more comforting than a burger loaded with toppings. And we’ve got a version to satisfy every appetite!
Sample a delectable burger
- Adobe Gilas—Chew on a 100% beef masterpiece when you order a Gila Burger
- Bar Louie—Choose from a wide selection including everything from a Classic Burger to the Fried Louie with bacon, cheddar, and fried egg
- Bon Vie Bistro—Try a full-sized Black Angus Burger or munch on B.V. Sliders
- Brio Tuscan Grille—Get an Italian burger when you order the Brio Burger at the bar or go for the Burger Americano with white cheddar and special sauce
- Cheesecake Factory—Get ready for a flavor explosion when you choose a beef, buffalo, turkey, or veggie Glamburger
- Cooper’s Hawk Winery—Take your pick from the classic Cheeseburger or the Turkey burger or even the Black Bean burger
- Fado Irish Pub—Get your fill of the Fado Gourment Burger and the Bacon Cheeseburger
- Five Guys—Make it your own when you pick your burger size and toppings—but you might want to share your fries
- FlipSide—Keep it local when you bite down on Ohio Raised Grass Fed Beef Gourmet Burgers, Bison, Lamb, or Turkey burgers
- KDB—Choose from a variety of burgers, including Classic, KDB Double Stack, Bacon Cheddar, El Diablo and Mushroom Swiss
- McCormick & Schmick’s—Enjoy their Kobe Style Burger
- Northstar –Satisfy your appetite with the Niman Ranch Classic Cheeseburger or the vegetarian Northstar Burger made with brown rice, black beans and beets
- Rusty Bucket—Pick from their Rusty Bucket Burger, the Patty Melt, Green Chili Burger, Turkey Burger, or Veggie Burger
- Smith & Wollensky—Take it up a notch with Wollensky’s Butcher Burger or Cajun Burger made with ground filet
- Ted’s Montana Grill—Choose your favorite from the Knife-and-Fork, Kitchen Sink or George’s Cadillac burger. Don’t forget to pair it with a shake, malt or float!
Sink your teeth into a delectable steak or chop
Whether you like yours well done or barely cooked, nothing hits the spot like a sizzling steak or pork chop. And when you’re here? Your choices for where to sit down with the ultimate comfort food are almost endless.
Get your steak on
—Choose a bacon wrapped beef tenderloin or ribeye
Bon Vie Bistro
—Order a pork chop, filet mignon, flatiron steak, or NY strip
Brio Tuscan Grille
—Try their filet mignon, beef medallions, NY strip, or pork chops
—Suit your mood with a filet mignon, ribeye
, prime sirloin, Steak Diane, or pork chops
Cooper’s Hawk Winery
—Try the filet mignon, skirt steak, or NY strip
—Bite into aged prime rib, Tuscan steak, Certified Angus Beef filet, or filet kabobs
McCormick & Schmick’s
—Celebrate with filet mignon, top sirloin, NY strip, or Black Angus ribeye
—Stick your fork in filet mignon or Angus sirloin
Mitchell’s Ocean Club
—Enjoy filet mignon, bone-in filet mignon, NY strip, KC strip, or ribeye
—Try this delicious flank steak
—Chew on a juicy porterhouse steak
Smith & Wollensky
—Choose from favorites like filet mignon, dry-aged sirloin, bone-in NY Strip, Kansas City cut sirloin, bone-in ribeye
, long bone ribeye
, veal chop ribeye, lamb chops, or dry-aged porterhouse... they even have big guy steaks for two
Texas de Brazil
—Satisfy your craving with all-you-can-eat Picanha and various cuts of beef, pork
and lamb chops
Now you know where to go when you crave comfort food
Easton. We have options to suit every taste and every budget. So stop fighting the urge. Indulge in your favorites at Easton.