Job Summary - Supports the administrative aspects of the Operations department for Office Tenants, by coordinating, supporting and implementing the various Operations programs. Reports to the Property Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities -
• Manage property Office tenant coordination, including tenant opening/closings, tenant manuals, keys, signage and staff notification.
• Manage Work Order system.
• Coordinates and/or assists the work of center contracted outside vendors. Prepare contracts, as needed.
• Maintains risk management documentation, communicates with insurance companies, members of the public, tenants, and attorneys. Monitors reimbursement procedures and insurance certificate validation.
• Assists with invoice coding, monthly variance reporting, and annual budget planning.
• Working knowledge of standard contracts and tenant leases, and tenant and contractor rules and regulations.
• Assists with tracking department payroll items, including timesheets, time off requests and attendance.
• High School diploma, GED or other equivalent required. Additional coursework highly desired.
• 3-5 years experience in an Administrative position. Experience with Property Management preferred.
• Highly skilled in all Microsoft Office products. Experience with computers essential, with emphasis on formatting documents, writing letters, creating tables and designing merge lists.
• Familiarity with other software, such as preventative maintenance software, and building automation systems is preferred.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of staff, tenants, vendors, outside contractors, management, customers, and ownership.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com