Commercial Property Manager
Manage over 700k square feet of Class A Office Space
The Property Manager position supports and assists in the management of commercial real estate in accordance with the Management Agreements. The Property Manager is involved in all aspects of day to day operations of the property, including accounting, tenant relations, maintenance and repair, security, janitorial services, landscaping, snow removal, etc. The Property Manager handles tenant complaints and service requests, and must be familiar with the terms of tenant leases. The Property Manager assists in the preparation of the annual budget, reporting, and financial performance of the property.
Specific Duties –
• Provide Excellent Customer Service.
• Conduct inspections of the property to ensure tenants are in compliance with leases.
• Ensure property and lease files are properly maintained.
• Assist with administering tenant occupancy.
• Proficient with property maintenance software.
• Establish and administer preventative maintenance plans, and policies and procedures manuals.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org