Leasing & Development
Thank you for your interest in leasing and development opportunities at Easton. Whether you are a retailer, restaurant, entertainment venue; an employer seeking location or relocation space for your offices; a developer of hospitality, residential or office space there is great opportunity in one of the highest performing centers in the country.
"They’re one of the best ... in the U.S. When a retailer wants to come to Columbus, that’s where they go."
- Columbus Business First
Please select your area of interest from the left to begin. Our Leasing Contacts page will help you connect with the right person to assist. We look forward to hearing how you’d like to grow at Easton!
Download the Easton Leasing Brochure »
A Regional Attraction at the Heart of It All
Easton is within easy reach of all of the Columbus metroplex, and to some of the nation's largest population centers. Strategically located in the heart of Ohio, there are approximately 12 million people within a two and a half hour drive time.
A Masterful Plan
Easton transformed 1,300 acres into a cohesive group of complimentary uses that is widely bench marked for planning and design excellence. The award winning Town Center is ranked among the top 30 highest-performing retail centers in America and has the highest specialty retail sales, and overall volume in the state of Ohio.
Easton Captures the Entire Columbus Market
- OVER 2.9 MILLION SQ. FT. of mixed-use space
- 40 DIVERSE RESTAURANTS
at Easton Town Center, plus 15 additional dining destinations located throughout Easton generate over $100 million in food sales annually
- OVER 235 retail stores
- 40,000 PEOPLE work in the immediate trade area in and surrounding Easton
- OVER 25 MILLION GUESTS visit Easton annually
- RANKED ONE OF THE TOP 30 shopping centers in the U.S. with the top performing specialty sales in the state
- OVER 750 RESIDENTIAL UNITS ranging from garden apartments to townhomes and mid-rises
- 3 HOTELS - OVER 560 HOTEL ROOMS plus 30,000 sq. ft. of conference facilities. Hilton Easton is ranked the number one hotel in Columbus
- OVER 160,000 VEHICLES travel on I-270 daily while Morse Road has over 53,000 vehicles, and Stelzer 35,000 per day
Tenant Mix of Top National Brands
Get to Know Easton
Easton isn’t simply the premier shopping and dining destination in Ohio. With 2.9 million square feet of office space housing more than 40,000 employees, Easton is a desirable corporate address. Three major hotels and 750 luxury apartments make it an exciting, convenient place to live, work, and play.
Since its grand opening in June of 1999, Easton Town Center has drawn millions of visitors annually. Easton Town Center is not just in the retail business; instead, it’s in the place-making business. The innovative mix of retail, dining, and entertainment, paired with our signature leisure space component, creates a place for visitors to gather, relax, have fun and do everything in between.